Moves forward, stops, moves forward, stops

itinstructor

Moves forward, stops, moves forward, stops

Postby itinstructor » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:17 pm

My mePed 2.0 moves forward, stops, moves forward, stops. Turns, and backing up seems to work fine.
I have experimented with the calibration, thinking a servo was reaching its limit. The IR seems to be receiving the signal regularly.
I am using Panasonic eneloop batteries which put out about 5.25 volts.
I started out using the default program from the website.
On another note, I am still learning Arduino C, so more commenting of the code and what it does would help.

itinstructor

Re: Moves forward, stops, moves forward, stops

Postby itinstructor » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:43 pm

A little more experimenting. After a bit, it doesn't matter what button on the IR remote I press, it still goes forward. Sometimes it will go for a bit and be just fine, then it acts up again. It seems to have a mind of its own.
Normal control operation is restored when I turn it off and on again. However, moving forward is still erratic.

spierce
Site Admin

Postby spierce » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:35 pm

Hi itinstructor,

Try commenting out the line that says: distance = get_distance(INCH);

I'm guessing that the routine for grabbing the distance from the ultrasonic range finder is causing the delay in the walking loop. Also, the USRF isn't being used in the starter program.

Also, the IR sensor will have a have a hard time understanding the information sent from the IR remote when in bright fluorescent lighting or direct sun light. The way we have the mePed programmed, if the Arduino doesn't recognize the IR Remote command sent, it will repeat the last command that it did actually recognize. Therefore, if the last valid command it recognized was walk forward and then you pressed turn left and it walked forward again, that means that it saw some command come through but there were too many stray IR light waves from the sun or other light source that produces IR light for it to be able to understand what was being sent.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'm currently out of town for the week and only have access to the internet in the evenings.

Thanks,
Scott Pierce

itinstructor

Postby itinstructor » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:59 pm

Taking out the Ultrasonic Sensor line helped.
I don't think it is too much light, I am doing this in my kitchen. I have other robots that run by IR without any trouble.
If I pause between sending a new IR command, it works better, but still isn't consistent. Sometimes it just won't change direction until I wait several seconds. If I pause at least 5 seconds between changing commands, it seems to work better.
It turns toward the right while walking ahead, I have changed the trim to the left, but it doesn't seem to help. The legs on the left get very close together. Any suggestions?

itemplubos

Moves forward stops moves forward stops

Postby itemplubos » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:12 pm

it all comes from practice if you have to think about it you shouldnt do it at all moves have to be 2nd nature to work which just means practice until they become that way.

Russelbow

Magnetic dating

Postby Russelbow » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:15 am

>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM

Check out the daily app ranking, rank history, ratings, features and reviews of top apps like Jazzed Online Dating Social Dating Site for Singles on Amazon
Byron Bay Dating. Northern Rivers, NSWFree To Join RSVP, No. Browse photo profilesampcontact from byron bay, northern rivers, nsw on Australia s Online Dating Site RSVP. Free to browseamp. Join
Is the Person You re Seeing Still Actively Online Dating. Zoosk. If you discover that the guy you re with still has his profile live and that he s. Scenario You re just not sure if she s still actively online dating. try to find a life partner, whereas she might seem them as a place for a little bit of
South African Datingamp. Singles at Weaver Social Club brings together two groups of three friends over a drink. All you need to do. Sign In. South Africa. Are there any popular free dating sites
Free Online Dating and Free Personals Absolutely free dating sites no credit card required. Join Us. Join Free Online Chatting Site. Join us todayamp. Start Free Private Chat With Singles.
Icebreaker. Dating Apps to Meetamp. Chat for Adults oni. Tunes. Apple. FREE Dating App. Really. No hidden Costs. No In App Purchases. Yo. Cutie is your new Flirt App. Online Dating is now finally easyampcool
older man dating a younger woman is called what do you call. An older man who dates younger women called one of three things. Perv Rich Lucky Are you making an older man lucky. Ha ha ha this is funny, dang this girl must of really need to shave. first date. but all the work you put into it,

Russelbow

Free pakistani dating

Postby Russelbow » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:20 am

>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM

Remo Williams. AT amp T Yahoo Image Search Results. At the Movies. Glee foi uma s rie de televis o criada e produzida por Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk e Ian. A trama tem uma pegada mista de m sica, drama, humor e cr tica social,onde det m o recorde de maior n mero de singles a entrar na Billboard Hot.. Elasuspensa por uma semana e proibida de participar das Seccionais,
Night shift dating site The Cayman Reporter Com site. Community whoaboutmass. Wikia is a sim. Diabetes permanently in the boston. Shopping cart. Let s do hostel curfews exist. Live in asdays
Social Attraction. Dating coach for men in Londonampthe UK Get training and coaching from an expert dating coach. Learn how to become more attractive to women. Visit us to find out more.
Overdating and overdating. Speed. Dater. See blogs on over ampoverdating and check out our speed dating. There is no doubt about it plus dating and dating overis moretips and hopefully I ll see you at one of our speed dating London events soon
Great First Date Questionse. Harmony Advice I believe online dating is a sure way of getting to know someone on a more personal bases, simply because you begin to know more about the way people view

Russelbow

Turkish dating sites melbourne

Postby Russelbow » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:24 am

>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM

Does Regina King Have A New Man. Black America Web Source. WENN. Now that Common has lifted his personal ban on dating industry women, has he found love in the arms of actress Regina King. For quite some
Free Ukrainian dating sites services. Ukrainian dating free. Uadreams. This isinternational dating , a civilised way to find romance without. The company claims on its website that finding a woman in Ukraine is
I Married A Guy Three Months After Meeting Him On A Dating Site. I ve encountered two types of pick up linesthe overtly sleazy ones that
Polish dating uk logindating chat sites in south africa Join thousands of polish singles across the UK looking for friendship and love. Login. english seeking polish, polish seeking english, polish seeking polish,is readyhours a day to assist you and make your dating experience the best it
Bamboom. Panda Movies, Music, Gaming, the Chive. Plenty of Fish the. CHIVE. Dave s dating profiles are hot trash. So, we brought in an eight year old girl to make him a new one. Play Video. July ,atpm. Public.
Largest Online Persian. Iranian Dating Site. Is my Persian man in love with me This is the question a Persian woman might ask after dating a man for a while. You will find useful points in
Indeed, im gegenteil, which meanson the contraryin German, is the polar. It s online dating, of course, but our approach is totally different,
Best Dating Apps For Singles In San Francisco. Bustle. It s no secret that San Francisco is chock full of tech types and singles. So what are the best dating apps in San Francisco. Though people
Afrocentric Soul. Mates Empower. Make Friends. Find Love. Afrocentric Soul. Mates Community Enjoy the private social networking space whereout amongst the crowd of watered down dating and social media websites.
Do you know any normalmentally retarded couples. Data. Lounge First of all, the termmentally retardedis both offensive and imprecise. The most common forms. The most common forms ofsocial retardationare. reduce the symptoms to a state that one functions like the average person without one. Any of the dating and self improvement gurus on Quora, particularly Howie Reith