Walking behavior

Discuss ideas about improving or modifying your mePed
Dudemeister

Walking behavior

Postby Dudemeister » Sun May 28, 2017 10:35 pm

Hi All,

I just finished putting together the MePed v2 which I bought this past weekend at the Bay Area Maker Fair. Everything seems to work OK, but I do have an issue.

Because of the current walking behavior, it's nearly impossible to have it walk even on any surface other than a smooth one. I put it on a very flat/shallow carpet and it still hangs its feet on it.

The problems is that it doesn't "pick up it's feet", rather it shuffles around . How can I program it so that it first lift the foot, pivots it, then puts it back down. That would be a nice routine to go along with the current way it "shuffles". I envision a slow walk where it moves each leg one at a time, lift/pivot/lower, then the next leg, etc. This kind of walk might also help it go over obstacles.

Dudemeister

Re: Walking behavior

Postby Dudemeister » Mon May 29, 2017 12:18 am

Well, it does actually lift its feet. Once I slowed it down, I noticed that it does actually lift it's feet before pivoting, but it still can't move on carpet. Even when slowed down to a crawl, it takes 1-2 steps, then it bogs, down, and resets.

Russelbow

Chinese man dating

Postby Russelbow » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:10 pm

>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM

Meet Seattle singlesgreat dating starts here. Elite. Singles If you re one of thousands of singles in Seattle, you re probably aware of the dating websites, singles mixers and all the other countless ways to meet other
DATING ARTICLEThe Best Online Dating Profile Examples for. Your online dating inbox has a new message. Writing in your profile that. I love camping in the summer,doesn t make it easy for the reader to. Welcome to the,I m the same as every other woman on this dating siteclub.
The Fine Art of Dating. The Art of Charm Dating has enjoyed a resurgence in recent years. Fewer men are hanging out and getting togethermore men are going on dates. A lot of what makes for a killer
The truth about online dating for over swhich websites are best for. Up until now, dating has been pretty straightforward. You mingle with the single womenor single mento find one that you are interested in, have someone
HOW TO DOWNLOAD IDATE ONLINE GAME EASYamp. FASTYou. Tube HOW TO DOWNLOAD IDATE ONLINE GAME EASYamp. FASTDuration. fan romero , views
PDF Facts about Dating Abuse and Teen Violence. NCADV Published on September , , the College Dating Violence and Abuse Pollof college women are victims of violence and abuse, but students don t know